Tuesday, September 4

Walk like an Egyptian

Now that I finally a good way to promote my blog, it’s time to start selling the blog space to the advertisers, I have lots of free time and several bills to pay. To get the money rolling isn’t going to be a problem as I red in thousands of sites and blogs, must of them blogging about some pyramid scheme, that make me think that the Internet is ruled by the Egyptians. Once more I was saved by Google friends (I didn’t ask if they were Egyptians) who showed me a great idea that they had, they call it Adsense, I think is about some Ads that make Sense and you put them in your blog and if the blog visitors that find them interesting they will click on the ads and I’ll receive a small amount from the friends in Google (I hope that they won’t pay in Egyptian pound)

No comments: