Thursday, August 14

Bwin € 10 Friendship Bonus

bwin is the No.1 in Europe when it comes to sports betting. There’s a daily line-up of up to 10,000 bets on more than 90 sports to choose from, available both on the Internet and via mobile phone. But that's not all: you can also enjoy live action betting around the clock, seven days a week - the perfect way to back your favourites right up until the final whistle. Thrill and excitement is guaranteed!

This is how you collect your € 10 Friendship Bonus:

1) Leave me your email in the comments so I can send you the invitation.

2) Click on the link and register with bwin.

3) Deposit at least EUR 10 into your account and bwin will give you another € 10.

4) As soon as you have wagered at least € 30, I will also receive € 10 Free Betting Credit

Cheers for now and good luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

send me my invitation please vitnog@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I ahve been to very interesting what you say. Thanks